The perfect place to learn and grow with
extraordinary veterinary professionals.
Embrace your future with confidence
We don’t just help pets stay healthy.
We help build careers.
opportunities to grow in our practice
connection to peers and partners in the community
education and certifications
You’ll have access to the Westside Veterinary Service Performance Academy which hosts a robust online and in-person library of RACE-accredited courses in leadership, business management, medicine, communications & more.
Why people ask to work with us?
Everyone’s empowered to work autonomously.
We trust amazing people to do amazing things. At our practice, you have ownership over work that directly impacts the business. You can move fast and learn even faster.
Diverse perspectives are celebrated.
We believe different perspectives make our practice a better business. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where you feel you belong.
Employees are treated like people, not line items.
Employees are whole people with families, hobbies, and lives outside of work. We have great benefits, paid time off, and well-being resources. Our teams work together to make sure everyone has balance.
Westside Veterinary Service is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to support our fast-growing needs!
Who are we:
- AAHA accredited multi-doctor practice
- Primarily small animal general practice serving as a regional referral center
- Day to day ranges from routine preventive care to advanced orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries · We are proud to be a part of Encore Vet Group, voted A Great Place To Work!
What we have:
- Full in-house Idexx laboratory
- Therapy laser
- Digital radiography
- Board Certified Surgeon on staff
What we’re looking for:
- Full-time DVM
- Caring, self-motivated individuals with long-term career goals and who will enjoy interacting with clients while providing the highest quality of medicine.
What we’re offering:
- Negotiable Salary [Relocation and Sign-on Bonus Available}
- Generous Benefits
- Health Insurance (medical, vision, dental, employer funded HSA)
- 401K+ company match
- Paid time off
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Pet Care benefits
We’d love to help you take your skill set to the next level! Come join our team! Send your resume and cover letter so we can connect!
Benefits you can count on
health, vision & dental insurance
employer paid life insurance